T&Cs – Terms & Conditions – tcs
- For orders of fewer than 500 cake pops, please note that full payment is due upon confirmation of your order
- For orders of 500 or more, 50% of the total invoice is due upon confirmation of the order. The remaining 50% is due no later than two weeks before dispatch.
- Cake pops will not be dispatched until full payment has been received
- In the event that you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon
- Any cancellations for orders of fewer than 500 cake pops made less than 14 days before the dispatch date will be charged at 50% of the total invoice.
- Any cancellations for orders of more than 500 cake pops made less than four weeks before the dispatch date will be charged at 50% of the total invoice.
- Please be advised that once your cake pops leave our bakery, we cannot be
responsible for any loss or damage caused by third parties.
- All cake pops are carefully packed with plenty of bubble wrap.
- We endeavour to make all our cake pops look exactly as you see them on the website but please be advised that some colours and toppings may vary slightly due to product availability and the degree of light when photographing.